Classic Cambridge Weekend Bag 19"
Swaine Adeney's classic 19" weekend bag has been styled in the same traditional manner for over 100 years. Employing the finest hand-finished materials, and individually created in our Cambridge workshops by a single craftsman, each Cambridge holdall is a timeless, elegant piece of English luggage. (Shown here in London Tan. Can be hand-crafted in Havana, Chestnut or Black.)
- Hand-finished traditional 19" English bridle leather, tanned with natural plant extracts.
- An environmentally-conscious leather bag, with a superior depth and richness of colour.
- Patina improves with maturity.
- Brass hardware cast and hand-polished in Cambridge, UK.
- Traditional manufacture retains natural grandeur and strength of the brass.
- Internal pocket accommodates important documents, combining function, style and refined craftsmanship.
Lining is a Natural colour cotton drill
- Fibre-board panels reinforce the base.
- Side panels give added protection and stability.
- Custom-made, steel frame top-opening system allows excellent access to the bag.
- Detachable bridle shoulder strap.