Men's Stripped Cherry Handle Umbrella
A true bastion of British style, the Brigg umbrella is an exclusive mix of exquisite materials and rarefied expertise. The Brigg umbrella has been an international byword for the best of British craftsmanship since 1836.
This one-piece umbrella has a polished Stripped Cherry handle and solid wooden shaft. It boasts a plated gold or silver collar with engraved Royal Warrant, black nylon or hand woven silk canopy, and a 25" and 27" frame of high tensile strength.
- Hand crafted from a single piece of wood
- Wooden Shaft
- Available in 25" and 27". This is the canopy size
- The overall length of a 25" from the curve of the top of the handle, down to the tip is 35.5"
- The overall length of a 27" from the curve of the top of the handle, down to the tip is 38"
- Available with Plated Gold Collar (PGC) or Silver Collar (SC). Pictured Gold Collar
- Initials can be engraved on the collar with an additional charge of £60.00.
- Canopy available in silk or nylon
Price shown based on
- Nylon canopy
- Plated gold collar