Men's Whangee Umbrella
Each Thomas Brigg handcrafted umbrella is as unique as it is owner. Our Whangee umbrella is a true Gentleman's umbrella, but yet its appearance is joyously eccentric.
Whangee comes from the root of a type of Bamboo, which gains its unique appearance from the constant soil erosion on the sharp gradient, exposing it to the elements. When it is harvested, it is sent to us where it is bleached, boiled and straightened. It is then bent into the handle that is attached to the unique Brigg shaft and frame.
- Available with Plated Gold Collar (PGC) or Silver Collar (SC).
- Canopy available in silk or nylon.
- Available in 25" or 27" - this is the canopy size
- The overall length of a 25" from the curve of the top of the handle, down to the tip is 35.5"
- The overall length of a 27" from the curve of the top of the handle, down to the tip is 38"
- Collar can be engraved with initials for an additional charge of £60.00
Price shown based on:
- nylon canopy
- plated gold collar