Oxford 19" Weekend Holdall
Swaine Adeney’s famous “go-anywhere” leather weekend holdall and flight bag combines elegance with practicality. We only use the finest hand-finished materials. Each piece is individually created in our Cambridge workshop by a single craftsman. (Cambridge UK that is, not Cambridge, Mass.)
Shown here in London Tan. Can also be ordered in Black, Havana or Chestnut. Also made as a 25" holdall.
- 19" Length x 11" Depth x 13" Height (Size may change when fully loaded.)
- Hand-finished traditional English bridle leather, tanned with natural plant extracts.
- An environmentally-conscious leather with a superior depth and richness that improves with maturity.
- Brass hardware, cast and hand polished in England. Employing these traditional processes, both the natural grandeur and strength of the brass is retained.
- Inside is one zipped pocket which is almost the full width of the bag. Wide-open design and full brass zip to 3 sides effortlessly allow easy access and loading to the bag. (ie. easy rummaging around inside.)
- Wide-open design and full brass zip to 3 sides effortlessly allow easy access and loading to the bag.
- An internal gusset helps to maintain the internal structure whilst packing.
- Full bridle leather top flap-over gives added protection against the elements.
- A 19" flight bag is accepted by most airlines as carry-on luggage, but please check an individual airline's on board luggage restrictions.